The following clinics are run throughout the week, an appointment can be made through the practice reception
- Cervical Screening
- Diabetic, Asthma & COPD Management
- Flu & Pneumococcal Immunisation
- Health Promotion – Well man, well woman
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Immunisation (including babies)
- Minor Surgery, Warts etc
- Monitoring of disease modifying drugs
- Reception – provisions of condoms & hearing aid batteries
- Treatment Room – dressings, removal of sutures etc
- Contraceptive Services - please make a GP appointment
- Self Test Room - Take your own Blood Pressure, height and weight. Open 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday. No appointment necessary, just ask at reception.
You can, of course, obtain advice from your doctor or the practice nurse on any matter that has a bearing on your health, including, for example, smoking, obesity, alcohol, exercise & work.
Patients not seen regularly
Registered patients aged between 16 – 75 who have not been seen by a member of the Practice clinical team within the last 3 years have the right to request an appointment.
Registered patients aged over 75 who have not been seen by a member of the practice clinical team within the last 12 months have the right to request an appointment, or, if confined to the house, to request a home visit.